College FAQ

Don't worry, the amount deducted for the failed transactions is refunded to the account in 3-4 working days period. Your patience is highly appreciated in this regard.

You can login to your admissions account using your registered E-mail ID & Password to print your submitted application form & the acknowledgement receipt.

If the payment has been deducted but you did not get acknowledgment for the same, we request you to send a screenshot of the bank statement showing the debit. Please raise a ticket from query manager mentioning details including the amount paid, transaction receipt etc.

You will get the confirmation of payment made by you & the Application number through SMS as well as email.

When you get the internet connection, login again with your credentials and complete the form submission process from the stage where the system got interrupted. Don't worry, the data you have filled will be saved automatically.

Yes, it is compulsory to register with our Online Admission System before you can submit your admission form online.

No, one applicant can only apply for a form from 1 E-mail Account.

You can reset your password by using the 'Forgot Password' functionality. Provide your Registered E-mail id and click on submit, you will receive a link in your inbox. Click on the same and set a new password for your account. This time please remember the password.

The registered E-mail id cannot be changed. You should have entered it carefully. Nothing can be done from our end. Do not worry, as this E-mail id is only used to login to your admissions account. Enter this E-mail id and the registered password and you shall be able to login to view your submitted application form.  Any future communication will be done to the E-mail address mentioned in the online form and not to the registered E-mail id.

The  CGPA is the average of Grade Points obtained in all the subjects excluding additional 6th subject as per Scheme of Studies. As per the new CCE system of evaluation in CBSE class 10, only grades will be displayed in the report card of the student. 


In your case if cgpa is not adopted you can fill the percentage.